Morca Relocations Limited - Terms and Conditions
1. Booking & Payment Procedure 1.1 All guests requesting to book with Morca Relocations will be required to complete our new guest questionnaire and provide us with the reason for their stay, details of all guests staying, and confirm that they agree to our zero-tolerance policy. Guest reservations are only confirmed once this information has been provided.
1.2 Full payment is due in advance of occupation, this will be taken on day of booking. Credit card details are stored securely with our third party payment provider, who is GDPR compliant, to cover any damages or other costs. Upon receipt of payment we will send you confirmation of your booking via email. You may extend your stay at any time, subject to availability. No extra fees are charged for last minute bookings.
1.3 Payment must be made in full, in advance by bank transfer or credit/debit card. All prices quoted are in UK Pounds Sterling and are correct at the time of publication. Payment must be made in UK Pounds Sterling. Bookings using a credit/debit card must be made by, or with the consent of the cardholder. Guests must be over 18 years old to make a booking with Morca Relocations Limited.
1.4 Bookings for stays of 6 weeks or less must be paid in full at the time of booking (prior to occupancy).
1.5 Bookings for stays of more than 6 weeks are invoiced in 6-week blocks (42 nights). The first 6 weeks are due for payment at the time of booking. The next invoice (for the next 6 weeks) is due for payment no later than 28 days after check-in. Subsequent payments must be made every 28 days.
1.6 The booker is required to complete our standard guest registration form and a credit card authorisation form prior to check-in. To comply with the Hotels Act we also require a copy of valid government issue ID for the lead guest.
1.7 Refundable Damage Deposit We reserve the right to take a holding deposit of a minimum £300 for any booking, this decision is made at our discretion. The deposit will be pre-authorised on the stored card 2-3 days prior to check-in. Guests can help us to return their deposit in full by complying with the House Rules. Please note: without a deposit we will refuse entry to the property and no refund will be made. This is to protect our bookings and property. Deposits are released once all keys are returned and the apartment is inspected for damage after check-out.
2. Cancellation Policy 2.1 Flexible bookings are refundable (in part or in full depending on the policy booked) up to 60 days prior to check-in. No refunds will be made if a non-refundable policy is booked. Cancellations after 60 days before check-in will be charged in full. No refunds will be made for non-arrivals.
2.2 Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company if you have taken out travel insurance. We strongly
recommend that clients purchase adequate travel insurance. Regrettably, for the reasons given above, we have to treat any curtailment of your stay as a cancellation.
2.3 If We Cancel Your Booking In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for us (Morca Relocations Limited) to cancel a booking. In the event of this we shall make all reasonable efforts to offer a suitable alternative within our property portfolio. If we cannot offer alternative accommodation we will provide a full refund for the dates we cannot accommodate.
3. Amendments to Bookings 3.1 If the Guest Amends a Booking If a guest wishes to amend a booking (e.g. dates of stay, type of accommodation required, check in/out time), we will make all reasonable efforts to assist with the request(s). Guests should make such requests as far in advance of their stay as possible for the best chance of us being able to accommodate it. If any additional costs are incurred, the guest will be charged accordingly. If the guest makes amendments to the booking once the stay has commenced we may not be able to accommodate the request(s). If the guest vacates the property early and wishes to terminate the remainder of their stay, this must be confirmed and agreed in writing and the keys be returned on the new agreed check-out date. In the event of keys not being returned upon check-out, we reserve the right to charge guests for lock replacement, key replacement, building/car park fob replacement to ensure the safety and security of future guests.
3.2 If We Amend a Booking Morca Relocations Limited reserves the right to make changes or amendments to any booking for legal reasons, or if the property booked becomes uninhabitable. If it is necessary to amend a booking, we would make every effort to allocate a similar apartment, either in the same or a similar development. This may however not always be possible, and another alternative may be offered. If the guest does not wish to stay at the alternative apartment, a full refund will be given so the guest can book alternative accommodation.
4. Facilities & Services Note: No items are to be removed from any apartments or dismantled in any way. Any damage to the property, or items found to be missing when the property is inspected after check-out will be deducted from the deposit. Furniture is not to be moved within the apartment to reduce the likelihood of damage to the apartment and its contents.
4.1 Services We cannot be held responsible for failure or interruption of services within or outside of the apartment or development building – this includes utilities, appliances and communications (Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Television, Broadband, Wi-Fi, Electricity, Water, and Heating). We cannot be held responsible for inconveniences such as noise, access or supply of services caused by engineering or repair works within or in another part of the property. If there is an interruption to any services, once we receive notification, we will use all reasonable efforts to rectify the issue within a reasonable period of time. Facilities and services in common areas within the building (i.e. lift, door entry system) are the responsibility of the building management and not Morca Relocations Limited. We reserve the right to add or remove any of its services and offer an alternative if necessary. We endeavour to have each apartment cleaned and ready for new guests by the agreed check in time, however in rare circumstances there may be a delay in cleaning. In the event of this,
guests will be given access to the apartment for their convenience from the check in time, and the apartment will be cleaned as soon as possible. No compensation will be given for this.
4.2 Broadband Wireless broadband (Wi-Fi) is available in all the apartments and is provided free of charge. We cannot guarantee connectivity at any given time; however, we endeavour to maintain the hardware and connection within all apartments. If there is a fault with the hardware provided (wireless router) we will give support and maintenance. If the fault is deemed to be with the guests’ hardware/devices, support will not be available.
4.3 Extra Beds Extra beds may be available for additional guests in your group depending on the size of the apartment. This must be requested at least 48 hours before check-in. Each additional guest after 1 guest is charged at £30 per night. This charge applies for existing and additional beds.
We are unable to provide travel cots for infants.
4.4 Extra Linen Extra bed linen can be provided at a cost of £25.00 per set. Extra towels can be provided at a cost of £15.00 per set. Extra linen must be ordered within office hours (9am-6pm Monday-Friday) and can only be delivered within these hours.
4.5 Housekeeping Service Housekeeping is required for stays of more than 7 nights. This service includes cleaning the apartment (no additional charge) and refreshing the bed linen and towels (charged per set, please check with Morca Relocations for current costs). This does not include washing up or loading and unloading of the dishwasher (where applicable). We shall endeavour to give notice of our intention to attend, but cannot guarantee this. We are unable to service apartments where the floors and surfaces are covered with personal effects.
4.6 Emergency Call Outs An emergency number is provided to give guests a direct line to a maintenance manager out of office hours, this number is only to be used for emergencies (Flood, Fire, Power Cut, and Lost Keys). If the number is used for any non-emergency reason, we reserve the right to charge the guest a call out fee of £150.00.
4.7 Luggage & Mail Storage We do not provide any storage facilities for luggage or personal belongings, including post or packages. We cannot under any circumstances accept any of these items. We do not provide keys to the apartment post boxes, the post boxes are checked regularly and if requested, post will be delivered to the apartment, otherwise it is returned. There is no mail forwarding service if the guest has checked out already.
5. Number of Occupants 5.1 The number of persons permitted to occupy each apartment is as displayed clearly on the listing at the time of booking. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without the written approval of Morca Relocations Limited. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons specified in the apartment description, or the reservation, occupy the apartment for safety and insurance purposes. We reserve the right to refuse admittance or terminate the stay in the apartment to the hirer and their party if they are in
breach of this condition.
5.2 The number of beds available for use within an apartment is restricted to the number of guests booked on the reservation (i.e. one guest may use up to one bed and two guests may use up to two beds only). It is not acceptable, without good reason, for guests to use numerous beds (i.e. two guests using three or four beds). We reserve the right to assume that additional guest/s have been given access to the apartment to sleep overnight and we reserve the right to amend the accommodation charges accordingly. This decision is entirely at our discretion and evidence will be collected.
6. Check-in, Checkout & Return of Keys 6.1 Check in is from 3:00pm. Check out is by 10:00am.
6.2 IF KEYS ARE NOT RETURNED AT CHECKOUT, GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED A MINIMUM OF £200 FOR LOCK REPLACEMENT, KEY REPLACEMENT, BUILDING FOB REPLACEMENT, CAR PARK FOB REPLACEMENT.
6.3 If there is a delay in departing, Morca Relocations Limited reserves the right to charge for an additional night’s stay for every day the keys are not returned (in the case of long term bookings, the guest will be charged until the end of the next payment cycle).
6.4 In the event of a late check-out or refusal to vacate the apartment by the booked check-out time, we reserve the right to remove all persons and property from the apartment. Any items left in an apartment past the agreed departure time are left at the owner’s risk. We accept no responsibility for these items and reserve the right to remove and store them at the owners’ expense, this is because we need to prepare the apartment for the next guests.
6.5 Lost property is kept in storage for no longer than 30 days and safekeeping is not guaranteed. Lost property can be posted back to you at your own cost with prior agreement and Morca will not accept any liability for any items that go missing. Please contact us if you think you left something in the property and we will do our best to locate and return it to you.
6.6 All guests are given one set of keys (and fobs etc).
7. Damage to the Property & Payment of Additional Charges 7.1 Valid credit/debit card details must be supplied at the time of booking, and the agreed deposit amount will be pre-approved. In case of damage to the property the appropriate amount will be deducted from the deposit. If the cost of repairs exceeds the deposit taken we reserve the right to deduct the excess from the relevant credit/debit card. We will provide evidence of any damage and the repair costs.
7.2 Please leave the apartment clean and tidy at check-out. Please run the dishwasher and empty it and take the rubbish and recycling out. If specialist cleaning is required (for example carpet cleaning to remove a stain), or an excessive amount of time to return an apartment to its previous state (e.g. glitter) we will charge an additional fee of £150. We reserve the right to charge £250 (in addition to the general cleaning charges) for specialist cleaning to an apartment and/or its contents where it is left in an exceptionally bad condition or if we believe smoking has taken place in the apartment. If a party has been found to have taken place, a charge of £500 will be made to cover cleaning, damage and for breach of our terms and conditions.
7.3 Weekly housekeeping (cleaning and linen change) is provided for stays over 7 days. This is for guests’ comfort and to maintain the property to a high standard.
7.4 If an apartment is deemed unfit for occupation, you will be obliged to pay compensation to Morca Relocations Limited for loss of revenues in addition to the costs of cleaning and repair.
7.6 Damage Damage to the apartment or contents must be paid in full by you. In the event of any breakages or damage discovered during your stay or after you vacate, we will notify you by e-mail within 10 days of your departure, providing a detailed breakdown of the damage and a cost of rectification. Where possible, photographic evidence will also be supplied. It is your responsibility to check all items and that there is no damage to these items. Condition reports can also be provided at the beginning and at the end of the accommodation period if requested.
7.7 Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us or any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
7.8 Subject to the above, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of use, loss of corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
7.9 If you are booking for, as or on behalf of a business or business employee, that business shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your, or your businesses, breach or negligent performance or non-performance of these terms and conditions. If you are booking for, as or on behalf of a business or business employee, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your booking shall be limited to the fees paid to us under your booking. We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control, including (but not exclusively) act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent),fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken at the property, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
7.10 Other than in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability that by law cannot be excluded or restricted, our liability to you in relation to these conditions is limited to the higher of (i) GBP £1,000; and (ii) the value of the booking made with us.
7.11 Car Parking If car parking is provided the space will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of the booking with Morca Relocations Limited. All additional cars must be parked in nearby pay & display parking areas.
If vehicles have not been removed by 10:00am on the day of departure then additional car parking charges will be payable of £15.00 per hour. We will not be liable for the theft of or damage to your vehicle or its contents.
7.12 Within 14 days of any deduction of any additional charges from a debit / credit card, we will provide you by e-mail or otherwise with a breakdown of the additional charges. The hirer is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period, except in the case of normal wear and tear. The hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to our office via email. The cost of the repair or replacement must be paid to Morca Relocations Limited. Should an apartment require a deep clean due to misuse or smoking then an additional charge of up to £250.00 will be incurred by the guest. The hirer responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of our insurers in respect of the apartment and its contents which might make the same void or avoidable.
8. Liability 8.1 Our properties are well secured and we take care of our guests’ well-being, safety and security, however, we cannot be held responsible for any theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartments booked. Therefore, you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. It’s the guests’ responsibility to close and lock all the doors and windows when they are going out.
8.2 All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law or otherwise are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from any contract with us and these conditions shall apply in their place.
8.3 We regret that we cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or additional expense where the booking needs to be altered or cancelled or we are unable to perform our contractual obligations as a result of events of ‘force majeure’. ‘Force majeure’ means any event which could not have been reasonably foreseen, or the consequences could not have been reasonably avoided, by us or the suppliers of the relevant services in question, even with the exercise of all due care. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or man-made disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events outside our or the relevant suppliers’ control. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.
9. Law & Jurisdiction These conditions and terms of contract and all matters arising there from are subject to the law of England and Wales and in the event of dispute; the client will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. Termination by Morca Relocations Limited Morca Relocations Limited has the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of partying, playing loud music, general nuisance behaviour, abusive behaviour whether verbal or physical to staff or other guests/ neighbours, mistreatment of the apartment, non-payment or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. In such circumstances, Morca Relocations Limited is not obliged to provide or locate alternative
accommodation. The period of notice is at the discretion of Morca Relocations Limited and you will be asked to leave immediately.
11. Injury or Loss Morca Relocations Limited cannot be held responsible for any personal injury to any guests while in one of our apartments. Nor can we be held responsible for loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising at the accommodation. Neither we, nor our representatives, can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply.
12. Rights of Access Representatives of Morca Relocations Limited or their subcontractors have the right of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of the hirer, for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work. We will make every effort to inform the guests of this intention.
13. Pets Regrettably no pets of any kind are permitted under any circumstances. The client is liable for any infringement of this rule. Morca Relocations Limited has the right to terminate your stay, if they deem such behaviour has occurred. In the event of such a breach, no refund will be made. A surcharge of £250 for deep cleaning will be made if evidence of pets is discovered in the apartment. This is for the protection of guests with pet allergies.
14. Smoking Smoking is not permitted in the apartments or in the internal communal areas of the apartment blocks or on the balconies and terraces. A charge of £250 will be made if evidence of smoking is discovered in the apartment, or on the balcony. If you want to smoke you MUST go out of the building.
15. Complaints We want all our guests to be delighted with their stay. If you are not entirely satisfied it’s important to us that you tell us as soon as possible so we can take all reasonable steps to resolve any issues to your satisfaction. Please do not wait until you check out to tell us. Morca Relocations Limited shall not have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the rental period.
16. Information All information supplied by Morca Relocations Limited, is given in good faith and is based on information available at the time. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of any statement made either in writing or otherwise, but Morca Relocations Limited is not liable for any variation however caused. Morca Relocations Limited have the right to add or remove any of its services or facilities without prior notice.
17. Interest Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due, from day to day, until the date of payment, at a rate of 4% above Lloyds Bank base rate in force at the time and shall accrue at such a rate after, as well as before any judgement.
18. Security of Tenure All the apartments are occupied as serviced apartments and on this basis no rights of tenancy are created, they are exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act. Morca Relocations
Limited reserves the right to access the apartment and or terminate your stay at any time without prior notice if it deems necessary.
19. Usage & Nuisance Behaviour The apartments cannot under any circumstances be used for partying, playing loud music or general nuisance behaviour. Guests must have regard for other occupants in the building. Morca Relocations Limited reserves the right to terminate your stay if they deem such behaviour has occurred. In the event of such a breach, no refund will be made, and an additional fee of £500 will be charged. An additional fee of £150 will be charged for any extra cleaning to the apartment. The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds. In some apartments extra beds can be provided and this will be at an extra charge to be agreed at the time of booking. 19.1 Hen/stag parties & Group Bookings We do not knowingly accept bookings of this nature. Group bookings will be required to give a reason for their stay. If the booking is allowed and guests are found to be holding parties of any kind, you will be evicted immediately with no refunds due & a fee of £500 will be charged. Use of the apartments for any behaviour deemed by Morca Relocations Limited to be inappropriate or illegal will result in the immediate eviction of all guests without refund and, where necessary, reporting to the local police force for further investigation.
20. Apartment Specification Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith. We do not warrant that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describe any of the apartments. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these web sites. You should note the following points about apartments: • Apartments are individual and vary in style, size and layouts so furnishing details are not uniformly standard. Although accommodation and location are confirmed in advance, the exact apartment cannot be guaranteed prior to arrival and can be subject to change at any time. • Our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) may contain a plan of the layout of the apartment. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation. Actual unit size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary from those shown on the plan; Morca Relocations Limited have the right to add or remove any of its services or facilities without prior notice. • The number of people permitted to occupy each apartment is limited to the number of beds. In some apartments extra beds can be provided and this will be at a charge to be agreed at the time of booking. If the number of people permitted to occupy an apartment is exceeded, we may refuse access to the accommodation and reserve the right to charge for additional guests/apartments. • You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by us. We recommend that you take time to familiarise yourself with the safety procedures in the apartments, the building and local area, paying particular attention to fire evacuation details and security. • You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of rental, any charges made for use of facilities, such as additional laundry services, and for any other fees levied by us for the use of amenities. • Where internet or broadband connectivity is available, you agree to use such services in a responsible manner and not for any illegal purpose. • We shall use reasonable endeavours to retain any items left in apartments for up to 1 month
after the guest’s departure date. Please email us for enquiries relating to any lost items. • For further information on individual apartments please email:
21. Discount/Promotional Codes All promotional codes promoted and distributed by Morca Relocations Limited via web/email/print/phone are subject to change/expiry/refusal at any time. Morca Relocations reserve the right to change/refuse the details of promotions without notice. All valid promotions/discounts are added to the order before payment when booking; this allows clients to see whether or not the promotion has been added to the order. Morca Relocations cannot apply discount/promotional codes for bookings over the phone or after the order has been placed.
22. Included as Standard Morca Relocations Limited often provide toiletries and condiments on arrival, these are complimentary and provided at the discretion of Morca Relocations. Toiletries, condiments etc will not be replenished throughout the stay; it is not the responsibility of Morca Relocations to provide such items. As standard, Morca Relocations will often (but is not obliged to) provide the following on arrival; Sample of washing up liquid, one toilet roll per bathroom, one dishwasher tablet, one jay cloth, one bin bag, selection of toiletries, complimentary condiments.
23. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions / Contract of Hire All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions that are deemed to have been accepted in full by the hirer and all persons in the party. Payment of deposit and/or apartment fee also indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Drop us a line today and we’ll get back to you soon. Contact us at:
We aim to provide serviced accommodation that guests love.
© Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.